SOLID Principles and Design Patterns
Learn to develop professional web apps using time proven software patterns and principles - SOLID, GoF, PoEAA, and more.
In this instructor-led online course you will learn to :
- Understand GoF and PoEAA pattern catalogs
- Identify situations to apply patterns and principles
- Apply SOLID principles of object oriented design
- Use important Gang of Four design patterns
- Implement select patterns of enterprise app architecture
- Integrate patterns and principles in ASP.NET apps
Software versions used in this course :
- ASP.NET MVC 5.x / Core 2.x
- Visual Studio 2017
- SQL Server
- Working experience of at least six months on ASP.NET MVC / ASP.NET Core with C# as the programming language is absolutely necessary.
- Knowledge of basic object oriented concepts such as classes, inheritance and interfaces is required.
Total 30+ hrs.
Fees for this course are Rs. 15,000 per participant.
- Overview of OO Principles and Practices
- C# Object Oriented Programming
- SOLID Principles
- Benefits of using patterns and practices
- SOLID Principles of OO programming
- Single Responsibility Principle
- Open / Close Principle
- Liskov Substitution Principle
- Interface Segregation Principle
- Dependency Inversion Principle
- Organization of Design Patterns
- Gang of Four (GoF) patterns
- Creational Patterns
- Structural Patterns
- Behavioral Patterns
- Patterns of Enterprise Application Architectural
- Creational Design Patterns
- Singleton Pattern
- Abstract Factory Pattern
- Factory Pattern
- Builder Pattern
- Structural Design Patterns
- Facade Pattern
- Decorator Pattern
- Adapter Pattern
- Bridge Pattern
- Proxy Pattern
- Behavioral Design Patterns
- Observer Pattern
- Chain of Responsibility Pattern
- Mediator Pattern
- Strategy Pattern
- Template Method Pattern
- Patterns of Enterprise Application Architecture
- Understanding the PoEAA catalog
- Repository Pattern
- Unit of Work
- Lazy Loading
- Service Layer
- Module pattern
- Revealing Module pattern
- Namespace pattern
- Sandbox pattern
Want to take a course?
- Please read the details such as fees, content, PC requirements and registration process from the menus on the left.
- All the courses are conducted by Bipin Joshi - software consultant, trainer, author, and yoga mentor. We do not have any business association with anybody.