Hands-On ASP.NET Core 6.0 with Mini Project
Build modern professional web applications using ASP.NET Core 6.0 - MVC, Razor Pages, Blazor, Web API, and Entity Framework Core.
Learn all the essential skills required to develop modular, modern, and data driven web apps and services using Microsoft's latest framework - ASP.NET Core 6.0.
In this instructor-led online course you will learn to :
- Develop web apps using MVC, Razor Pages, and Blazor
- Access data using Entity Framework Core
- Create and consume RESTful services using Web API
- Use middleware, dependency injection, and end-point routing
- Secure websites using ASP.NET Core Identity
- Reuse code using partials and components
Software developers having some experience in .NET web or desktop application development can join this course.
- Prior knowledge of C#, HTML, SQL Server, and Visual Studio is mandatory.
Total 30+ hrs.
Fees for this course are Rs. 10,000 per participant
You will build mini-projects that demonstrate various technical features outlined below.
- Develop CRUD app using MVC
- Develop CRUD app using Razor Pages
- Develop CRUD app using Blazor
- Build REST services using Web API
- Model Binding and Model validation using data annotations
- Data access using Entity Framework Core
- Repository and Unit of Work patterns
- Using raw queries and stored procedures
- Using ViewData, ViewBag, and TempData
- Error handling techniques for web apps
- Reusable UI using Partials and Components
- Securing web apps using ASP.NET Core Identity
- Authentication using JSON Web Token (JWT)
- Customize routes using end-point routing and attributes
- Work with JSON configuration
- Use Dependency Injection (DI) in ASP.NET Core
- Deploy ASP.NET Core apps to IIS